|Authorities from the U.S. Department of Justice suspect that Red Granite co-founder Riza Aziz may have helped his stepfather, Malaysian prime minister Najib Razak, embezzle $4.5 billion from a political development scheme in that part of the world. A|
|When Richard Gere walked the red carpet at the Academy Awards in 1993, there was no way he could have known that the night would have repercussions for his career more than 20 years later. Invited to .... Gere, who has never been nominated for an Oscar|
|In a 2005 recording obtained by The Washington Post, Donald J. Trump, the Republican presidential nominee, talks about women in vulgar terms to Billy Bush, then the host of “Access Hollywood.” Publish Date October 7, 2016. Photo by Mark Makela for The |
|“'Excuse me, do you like Asian men?' 'No.' 'Thank you.'” The comedian then offered a sequel, How to Date a Black Woman: A Practical Guide for Asian Men — “Same thing. 'You like Asian men?' 'I don't even like Chinese food. It don't stay with you no|
|Facebook users were encouraged to type the word "fire," resulting in further flames blasting away at the hunk of ice, in order to reveal the premiere date. The video feed, which featured multiple messages from the cast, ended abruptly twice before|
|That bastion of all those #goals, full of #blessed women, both in talent and in appearance, that serves to both boost up its individual members and also to subtly remind the rest of us that, no matter what we do, we'll never have the squad. The total|
|To catch up with Brie Larson, one of Hollywood's busiest and most indefatigable actresses, I take a trip to a utilitarian postproduction studio in the San Fernando Valley, where she is editing Unicorn Store, her feature-film directorial debut. The|
|A University of Minnesota drew up a very detailed, well-reasoned PowerPoint presentation to send to her crush, explaining in six illustrated slides exactly why he should date her. Lizzy Fenton, who is studying Genetics ... 'Sick of your family nagging|
|I can't believe anyone could admire her? Can you? I think the students do have a love for her, but also have a hate for her and how she treats them. Kilani loves her, but she treats her like she treated Maddie. Poor Nia won what solos she got, but can|
|If you're a Teen Mom 2 fan, you've probably heard the bombshell news by now that Kailyn Lowry is pregnant with her third child. The announcement was met with a fair amount of controversy, as the baby has a different father than the MTV star's first two |
- Leonardo DiCaprio moves on from Nina Agdal split as he's pictured flirting with a mystery woman on lads night out
- Leonardo DiCaprio and Nina Agdal Split: Inside Their Yearlong, Globe-Trotting Romance — from Ibiza to St. Bart's
- Congratulations to Cara Kilbey who is pregnant with her second child!
- Oscar Mayer's 'bacon font' delivers a message about consistency
- Oscar Nominees 2017: The Full List
- Felon Has Federal Approval to Represent Immigrants. Now He's Selling This.
- Southern Boulevard Stakeholders Unsure of Planning Process Parameters
- Patek Philippe Celebrates American Ties With 'The Art Of Watches Grand Exhibition'
- In Greeting to Iranian People, Trump Leaves Out Their Government
- Government blueprint to fix 'broken' housing market revealed