|Thousands of homes in tower blocks across the UK are undergoing urgent safety reviews after a fire that claimed at least 17 lives in London, amid concerns that exterior cladding commonly used on such buildings could have led to the horrific speed at|
|Judah, 30, of Windsor Road, Ealing, denied two offences of possessing heroin and cocaine with intent to supply on January 2 this year, but was found guilty by a jury after a three-day trial this week. He admitted dangerous driving on the same date and|
|The 29-year-old – who was captured on CCTV clambering into a storm drain near a high- speed rail line – was arrested in August 2015 after being seen “patrolling” the streets near his home in Naseby Road, Alum Rock. Jurors at Birmingham Crown Court|
|The first Elizabeth line services on London's long-awaited £14.8 billion Crossrail project will run for the first time next month. Eight years after building work began on the mammoth cross-London project, the first stage of the railway will launch|
|... according to TfL, will improve speed compliance along the full length of road, rather than just where a fixed camera is located. Using number plate recognition technology, the devices set up at several locations along the road will record the time|
|Jill Saward's family will celebrate her 52nd birthday this weekend the way her family have always celebrated birthdays — with a visit to a Chinese restaurant. It's a long-held tradition and her husband Gavin Drake, 46, and sons Myles, 22, Rory, 20|
|This will then allow the rail corridor to also be used by slower classic trains without holding up high speed services. ... Then have some trains run on HS2 to the M25, then on the linking spur & WRLtH to Heathrow (T5/6 & T1/2/3), and then non-stop to|
|A camera on the North Circular Road in London was responsible for around a third of all speeding tickets issued in the capital, according to figures released by the Metropolitan Police. It caught motorists breaking a temporary 30mph speed limit on a|
|The attack was so brutal — the details that emerged from it so unsparing — that many people on hearing of the untimely death of Jill Saward this week, felt they had been taken back in time. But for David Kerr, the nightmare of what took place in that|
- 7 safety tips to remember for online dating
- A-State Red Wolves sign 27 players from 12 states
- Official ceremony marks the start of Soldiers' Tower work
- London copes with deep divisions after attacks, tower fire
- The Age of Modern Warfare
- Because it's 2017: Online dating the norm as Valentine's Day ...
- Hundreds pack Texas Capitol to oppose transgender 'bathroom bill'
- 'Dark Tower' stars Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey give us a reason to wake up tomorrow
- Safety regulations fail to prevent campground death
- Online dating: Has that line ever actually worked for you?